Covid-19 New Opening Measures
Before your appointment
- If you or anyone in your household has presented with symptoms (continuous dry cough, fever, loss of taste & smell) in the past 14 days before your appointment please contact us on 01234 713646 to re-arrange.
- A Covid-19 screening form will be sent to you with your treatment reminder 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please make sure this has been completed.
- Please wear a face mask/covering if your treatment allows. We can provide you one at a cost of £1.00 should you not bring one with you.
- We will have bottled water available for you during your treatment but will be unable to serve you with hot drinks at this time. You are welcome to bring your own takeaway hot drink but please take away with you at the end of your appointment.
- Card & contactless payments are preferable.
- Please do not bring children or guests to your treatment at this time.
Arriving at the Salon
- Please do not come to your appointment early. If you do arrive early we ask that you wait outside the salon to your exact treatment time. We are unable to open our waiting area at this time.
- Please sanitise your hands as soon as you arrive in the salon.
- Please minimise personal belongings as much as possible.
Following your appointment
- If you or anyone in your household present symptoms in the 14 days following your appointment please inform us.
- Please note that usually your personal contact information is never shared with any third party person. In the current situation it may be necessary to share your personal contact information with the NHS Track & Trace system.
Preventative Measures we have taken
- We are allowing at least 15 minutes between treatments to clean and sanitise work stations/bathroom/doors/floors/equipment prior to your arrival.
- We have removed any non-essential items throughout our business.
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling appointments and payments.
- Therapists will be wearing Masks/Visors and gloves where necessary.
- All staff have completed Covid-19 prevention training.
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices