Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.amicibeautylounge.uk.
Amici Beauty Lounge has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and compliance with the new GDPR regulations. A copy of this statement is available in the Salon, on our website and upon request. Thank you for your co-operation whilst we implement these new procedures.
TEL: 01234 713646
2. Amici Beauty Lounge require the clients full name,contact number & email address prior to making an appointment. Additional information may be recorded with the clients consent; address, email address, date of birth.
3. The treatments/services listed below require the client to consent and disclose additional personnel information concerning contraindications relating to these treatments/services.
A) LVL Lashes
B) High Definition Brows
C) Lash Extensions
D) Crystal Clear microdermabrasion E) Elemis Facials
A sample of these forms can be shown upon request.
4. The reasons we collect the data listed in point 3, are as follows:
i) To identify a client attending an appointment and enable us to keep an accurate history of treatments, retail purchases, receipt history and emergency contact details.
ii) To contact the client with appointment reminders.
iii) A clients home address and email address are usually only collected if the client completes this information on a client card (Appendix A) or if the client specifically requests we contact them through these methods.
Iv) Medication information and lifestyle questions are recorded to determine any contraindications to ensure all treatments are fulfilled safely.
v) Patch testing history is recorded to ensure safety procedures are adhered to.
vI) Treatment notes can be collected and recorded on the computer Premier Software system and on paper based record cards.
6. We lawfully and legitimately collect this data to enable us to treat all clients to the best of our ability.
9. Historic data that relates to clients that have not visited for 7 years consecutively will be deleted from our database.
10. Under the new GDPR ruling you must now ‘opt in’ to continue to receive any marketing correspondence from Amici Beauty Lounge (this does not include text message reminders, however if you no longer wish to receive these please inform us in writing immediately).
11. It is your right under this new legislation to view any data we hold on you. If you wish to view this information please contact one of the business partners in writing and they will arrange an appointment with you.
12. You also have the right to withdraw any information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to withdraw consent.
13. If you wish to log a complaint or require any further information please contact UK Spa Association.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.